As the European leader in data protection, Atempo protects the data ecosystems of companies of all sizes, from SMEs to multinationals. Atempo currently employs 230 people in France (Massy, Vannes, Lyon, Toulouse, La Ciotat) and abroad.
As a Pre-Sales Engineer M/F on Atempo software products, you will use your expertise to meet customer requirements by providing and deploying technical solutions on-site or remotely.
Gifted with real interpersonal skills and strong oral and written communication skills, the professionalism of your presentations contributes proactively to the sales process. You are able to :
- Train and support the partner ecosystem
- Qualify sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding
- Develop relationships with the partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and leverages corporate resources, abilities and personnel as appropriate
- Perform product demonstrations and execute benchmarks to show product features, capabilities, efficiency, scalabilty and performances, and ease of use
- Understand competitor's strengths and weaknesses and develop counter strategies
- Support the end-user during product evaluation with a focus on the analysis of the challenges to overcome, design infrastructure implementation path, and provide suggestions on optimal ways to use Atempo products
- Communicate strategies to appropriate field and HQ personnel to deliver required support and coordination to end-users/partners
- Document and communicate internally competitive intelligence and new market requirements
- A minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience as Pre-Sales/Consultant in the storage or backup market
Required skills :
- Strong knowledge of the current storage, backup and archiving market
- Data Protection track record including backup, archiving methods and policies experience
- Skilled on Linux/Windows, Network, Virtualization, NAS, Microsoft products, Databases, …
Required qualities :
- Cross functional skills
- Results driven
- Leadership skills
- Customer focused.
- Time management skills