As part of the development of our activities, we are strengthening our teams in UK and we are recruiting an Senior Customer Support Engineer / PS Consultant H/F
The candidate will be in charge of handling calls from a group of Atempo customers (Mainly North Europe Region). Making customer satisfaction his No.1 priority, he/she is keen to provide professional and appropriate communication to customers in all circumstances, while striving for optimum efficiency.
The candidate will work with customers and partners, respond to their requests by e-mail and telephone, record incidents according to the procedure in force at Atempo. On PS side, he/she will assist customer during implementation, and collaborates with sales organization to deliver consulting proposals. He/she will report to the Head of PS based in the Atempo HQ, France.
Job summary :
- Responsible for the A to Z resolution of the issues raised by our clients, he/she will ensure that it takes place in the most efficient manner, prioritizing direct feedback from the client. He/she demonstrates a strong ability to identify and prioritize their requests.
- He/she takes pleasure in finding a solution to customers' problems and responding to different requests.
- In conjunction with the R&D teams for the analysis and reproduction of the problem, he/she will find workarounds and solutions to resolve customer configuration problems; it will be evaluated on customer satisfaction.
- His/her role includes the management of certain accounts as well as the monitoring of a partner program; thanks to its voluntary action, it enables the capacity of Atempo's support to be multiplied.
- Technical advisor, he/she will be required to train clients and / or partners and pass on his or her area (s) of expertise to Atempo engineers and technicians. As a PS Consultant you will work with customer project teams and end-user staff to define proper data protection architecture specification, to configure, to implement and to validate software solution until customer acceptance.
Technical skills :
- Professional experience of 4 to 8 years
- Strong knowledge of the current storage, backup and archiving market (incl. Cloud).
- Data Protection track record: backup, archiving methods and policies experience.
- Skilled on Linux/Windows, Network, Virtualization, NAS, Microsoft products, Databases, …
- Languages: English, French would be a plus
- Bachelor or Master in IT
Soft skills :
- Computer enthusiast, with a great learning ability.
- Good communication skills, ability to integrate into a dynamic environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organized, methodical, tactful