Speciality: Development of "core" components for scientific or technical applications
The coverage of the technologies implemented in the first experiments is a determining factor of the selection. A demonstration of one of your user interface projects will be requested during a job interview.
Expertise of one or more of the following elements (elements marked with * are used in our projects):
- Programming languages: C/C++ *, Perl* ,
- Source management: SVN*, GIT,
- Project management: Scrum, JIRA*.
Other knowledge required:
- Programming languages: Java,
- Build environments: GNU/Make, ANT, cmake,
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux, MacOS X, Unix.
Interest in the development of flexible software components in the field of technical computing and the administration of complex information systems
Ability to listen to users, understand expectations and implement enumerated requests
Ability to share technical expertise, propose innovative ideas, and defend proposals and technical choices
Autonomy, rigor, initiative and technical curiosity
Professional English or Native Speaker. Conversational French would be useful.
We lead innovative projects in functionalities and technical architectures in the field of Data Protection.
The engineer will join a young and dynamic team in a startup backed by a European group.
The engineer will be an actor present on the entire project, including the needs definition phase with the product managers, the design and specification of the use scenarios and associated interfaces, the implementation of requested functionalities, and the reviews. Design and coding
The engineer can quickly become responsible for transversal projects on different teams.
Attributions: (main activities and / or tasks)
Definition of module evolutions (specifications, evaluations of developments ...), implementation (analysis, coding), delivery of the finished product (unit tests and integration, documentation) and support (maintenance, diagnostic assistance).
- Provide the project manager with the necessary planning elements for development (specifications, load assessment)
- Participate in defining the product and its evolution
- Provide the elements of test plans for its development
- Carry out developments entrusted to it in accordance with the rules defined at NextIno
- Ensure, in connection with the source manager, that the generation procedures allowing the development in the shared environment to be taken into account, are in place and compliant
- Provide unit tests for its developments
- Participate in the integration tests
- Provide the necessary user documentation elements to the documentation service
- Ensure the corrective and evolutionary maintenance of the code
Bac + 4/5 in computer science (Master's degree, Engineering degree, DESS ...)
First professional experience required (2+ years) in component development for scientific or technical applications.
- Proximity to transport (Tram / bus)
- Pleasant working environment
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health insurance
- Meal vouchers