As part of the R&D Software team, you will collaborate on the development of the new metadata management and data movement components in Atempo products.
Based on an Agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban depending on projects), you will participate in the definition of needs, the design and specification of usage scenarios and interfaces associated with the implementation of requested functionalities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Participate in the definition of the product, its evolutions, its test plans and its documentation
- Attend all Agile method rituals
- Realize developments in accordance with the rules defined in the company
- Ensure the corrective and evolutionary maintenance of the code
- Programming languages: C++
- Development Tools: Visual Studio,
- Source management: SVN, GIT
- Project Management: Scrum, JIRA, Confluence
Might make the difference:
- Generation Environments: GNU / Make, cmake
- Operating systems used: Microsoft Windows, Linux, MacOS X, Unix
Master/Engineer in Computer Science
First professional experience required 3-5 years